Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAACK...

That's right friends: I'm back home for the Christmas and New Year's holiday, and I couldn't be more excited! And lucky for me, Amsterdam wasn't experiencing the same level of confusion (re winter weather) as London or Paris.

So, as an early Christmas present to myself, I upgraded my Amsterdam-IAD flight to world business class....and it was AWESOME! Truly "AWESOME" doesn't begin to describe how great my experience was.

For example, instead of spending my 8 hour layover in a cold seat at my gate, I got to go to the KLM Crown Lounge. Check out pics below!



Where I sat...the seats were SO comfy! I was almost too comfortable!
Some of the food they had laid out for us.....literally UNLIMITED.



Did I mention the "free" alcohol too? Mimosa time!
COOL old school KLM advert I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment